Friday, August 10, 2012

Things I Find Fascinating: Funny School Signs And Science Fair Projects



In honor of (or in spite of) school starting back soon for teachers and students, I present this just-for-fun collection of school-related humor. As far as I know, all of these are real. I gathered them from various places on the web. Hope you enjoy!

P.S. Don't take a big gulp of water or any other beverage while reading this -- you might end up spitting it all over your computer, tablet, or cell phone (or whatever device you're reading this on). Enjoy!


1)  STUFF YOU MIGHT SEE FROM THE PARKING LOT:


I worry that something is missing here...


Hey, isn't that why we pay our taxes, so the teachers can do it for us?


I'm not sending my kid to this school.


You wanna try that again?


Now that's just cruel!


I've heard of teaching kids a trade, but this is ridiculous!


I'm pretty sure that's illegal.


Stay in "SCHOOL," or you'll end up being the guy who was responsible for this embarrassment.



2)  SCHOOL NAMES THAT THEY SHOULD CONSIDER RENAMING:


Moron University. This does not instill confidence...


They're taking higher learning to a whole 'nother level!


This was the name that won. "Wuss Boy" was the runner-up.


I'm guessing that this school has been the -- well, butt -- of lots of jokes.


Why? Just why?



3)  BAD IDEAS FOR SCIENCE FAIR PROJECTS:


I don't even want to know his conclusion. This just makes me mad!


Oh, dear me, this is not going to end well for anyone!


She wanted to do "How Do You Make Orientals?", but they said that would be racist.


Oh, that's just awful!


The better question might be: "Why does Mommy keep baking cakes?"


Get 'em while they're juicy! This guy's sure excited about 'em!


I bet they smell like juicy beans...


And while we've got our minds in the toilet...


One more for old time's sake!


This is how Ted Bundy got started, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment