Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Favorite Posts And My Weirdest Posts Of The Year

As regular readers of this blog can attest, you never know what you'll find me posting from one day to the next. My imagination is all over the place, the things I find fascinating are extremely varied, and sometimes I can be just flat-out random. In reflecting over the past 364 days of posts, I have compiled a list of my favorite posts of the year as well as my weirdest ones. For each post in the list, I have included a link to the original post, in case you missed it the first time or just feel like rereading. The lists are in no particular order, though they're probably more or less chronological (just worked out that way from the manner in which I searched through all of them). If you are a regular reader, thank you for spending a few minutes each day to read my thoughts and fascinations here. If you're just getting started, the following items are a smattering of what you can expect from this blog. Don't say I didn't warn you!


MY FAVORITE POSTS OF THE YEAR















Baby Pictures  (for obvious reasons!)















MY WEIRDEST POSTS OF THE YEAR



















No comments:

Post a Comment