Saturday, December 8, 2012

Bizarre Quotes By Famous Supermodels

1)  "When I came to New York and I opened the window of the thirty-fifth-floor apartment, there's light pollution and fog, and I couldn't see my star. So I drew it on my wrist with a pen, but it kept washing away. "  ~  Gisele Bundchen





2)  "Going blonde is like buying yourself a light bulb!"  ~  Heidi Klum




3)  "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels."  ~  Kate Moss




4)  "I want to be a child doctor. A pediatry... how do you call it, pediatrician? Do I like kids? No, not really."  ~  Adriana Lima




5)  "I know the person who's walking barefoot, dodging dog poo in the yard."  ~  Carolyn Murphy





6)  "I just want you to be yourself. A bigger yourself."  ~  Tyra Banks






7)  "Richard doesn't really like me to kill bugs, but sometimes I can't help it."  ~  Cindy Crawford






8)  "If I'm wearing a flower dress, why do I have to wear underwear?"  ~  Naomi Campbell






9)  "I don't know who Little Richard is."  ~  Bar Refaeli






10)  "And there is a beautiful thing which is wonderful, to look like a woman, not a green bean."  ~  Laetitia Casta






11)  "I can dance for, like, four or five hours nonstop without even drinking water. It's a beautiful, beautiful thing."  ~  Petra Nemcova






12)  "It was really strange to see all these apes standing around eating popcorn, smoking, wearing sunglasses."  ~  Estella Warren






13)  "I want to go back to Brazil, get married, have lots of kids, and just be a couch tomato."  ~  Ana Beatriz Barros






14)  "I can do anything you want me to do so long as I don't have to speak."  ~  Linda Evangelista






15)  "I'm aiming to become the white Oprah."  ~  Janice Dickinson






16)  "I don't even think when I'm walking down the runway. I don't really breathe either."  ~  Rosie Huntington-Whiteley


No comments:

Post a Comment