Thursday, April 25, 2013

Songs With Questions In The Titles, Vol. 5: HOW?

This one was almost too easy. There were way many more songs that could have fit this category, but I stuck with the program and limited it to just 10 songs with "HOW?" in the title. Apologies to any Michael Bolton or BeeGees fans who might be reading this – yes, I am aware both artists/bands have recorded at least two songs each with "HOW?" in the title, but I just couldn't bring myself to include any of them here...sorry about that. ~  JH



1)  Regina Spektor  ~  "How?"



2)  Third Eye Blind  ~  "How's It Going To Be?"



3)  Heart  ~  "How Can I Refuse?"



4)  Downhere  ~  "How Many Kings?"



5)  Alicia Keys  ~  "How Come You Don't Call Me?"



6)  Bombay Bicycle Club  ~  "How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep?"



7)  Feist  ~  "How Come You Never Go There?"



8)  The Young Rascals  ~  "How Can I Be Sure?"



9)  Orianthi  ~  "How Do You Sleep?"



10)  Toby Keith  ~  "How Do You Like Me Now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment