Friday, May 3, 2013

Words I'm Glad I DIDN'T Write: Disturbing Quotes By Famous Criminals


Some of these quotes are positively chilling, even for a seasoned true-crime enthusiast like myself. I don't particularly enjoy getting into the minds of these twisted people too much. Ick! ~  JH


"I have too great a soul to die like a criminal."
~  John Wilkes Booth


"You can get much further with 
a kind word and a gun than 
you can with a kind word alone."
~  Al Capone


"All my life I wanted to be a bank robber. 
Carry a gun and wear a mask. Now 
that it's happened, I guess I'm just about 
the best bank robber they ever had. 
And I sure am happy."
~  John Dillinger


"Hate is more lasting than dislike."
~  Adolf Hitler


"Politics is when you say you are going 
to do one thing while intending to do 
another. Then you do neither what 
you said nor what you intended."
~  Saddam Hussein


"If you think your boss is stupid, remember: 
you wouldn't have a job if he was any smarter."
~  John Gotti


"I have a microphone on one ankle
and an ankle bracelet on the other,
so I'm well-balanced today."
~  Martha Stewart


"To me, death is not a fearful thing.
It's living that's cursed."
~  Jim Jones


"I believe in nothing."
~  Theodore Kaczynski


"We serial killers are your sons,
we are your husbands,
we are everywhere.
And there will be more of
your children dead tomorrow."
~  Ted Bundy


"We love death. The U.S. loves life.
That is the difference between us two."
~  Osama bin Laden


"Once I've done a crime, I just
forget it. I go from crime to crime."
~  Henry Lee Lucas


"I can't dislike you, but I will say this to you:
you haven't got long before you are all 
going to kill yourselves, because you
are all crazy. And you can project it
back at me, but I am only what lives
inside each and every one of you."
~  Charles Manson


"Borrowing a page from U.S. foreign 
policy, I decided to send a message
 to a government that was 
becoming increasingly hostile."
~  Timothy McVeigh


"I hear they burn for murder. Well,
they say it just takes a second to die."
~  Lee Harvey Oswald


"My opinion was that if we had a common
enemy, we should get together commonly."
~  Julius Rosenberg


"They can gas me, but I am famous.
I have achieved in one day what it
took Robert Kennedy all his life to do."
~  Sirhan Sirhan


"The women I killed were filth – prostitutes
who were littering the streets. I was
just cleaning up the place a bit."
~  Peter Sutcliffe


"I robbed them, and I killed them cold
as ice, and I would do it again, and I
know I would kill another person because
I've hated humans for a long time."
~  Aileen Wuornos


"I knew quite well, when I gave the names
of our agents in the Soviet Union, that I was
exposing them to the full machinery of
counterespionage and the law, and then
prosecution and capital punishment."
~  Aldrich Ames


"See you in the darkness."
~  Gary Gilmore

No comments:

Post a Comment