Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Songs By Guys Named Matthew, Matt, And Mat (All Christian Artists)

I know, I know, I just did a random-collection-of-songs-by-people-with-the-same-first-name post yesterday. But this one's different! See, this one is composed entirely of Christian artists. Enjoy!  ~  JH

(NOTE:  Singers with a "*" by their names are professing Christians who sing, but they don't make Christian music, per sé. [Kinda like who I'm a Christian who blogs, but this isn't specifically a Christian blog.] So don't look for a deep theological meaning in those particular songs, because there probably isn't one to be found.)



1)  Matt Redman  ~  "10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)"




2)  Matt Maher  ~   "Rise Up"




3)  Matthew West  ~  "My Own Little World"




4)  Matthew Smith  ~  "Lord Jesus, Comfort Me"




5)  Mat Kearney*  ~  "Nothing Left To Lose"




6)  Matt Papa  ~  "Open Hands"




7)  Matthew Reed  ~  "Crash This Place"




8)  Matt Wertz*  ~  "Somebody's Gonna Love You"




9)  Matt McCoy  ~  "My Eyes Are Fixed On You"


(Video wouldn't load properly – here's the link:)



10)  Matthew Perryman Jones*  ~  "Stones From The Riverbed"




11)  Matt Hammitt (of Sanctus Real)  ~  "All Of Me"




12)  Matt Brouwer  ~  "Sometimes"


(Video wouldn't load – click the link below to view it:)



13)  Matt Thiessen (of Relient K)  ~  "Who I Am Hates Who I've Been"


No comments:

Post a Comment