Thursday, August 15, 2013

Songs About Falling In Love

This collection of "Falling In Love" songs is pretty straightforward, at first glance. However, it's part 1 of 2. The followup post will be "Heartbreak" songs. So get ready to smile here, but be prepared to frown later.  ~  JH




1)  Selena  ~  "I Could Fall In Love"



2)  Landon Pigg  ~  "Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop"



3)  Jason Castro  ~  "Let's Just Fall In Love Again"



4)  Kellie Pickler  ~  "Makin' Me Fall In Love Again"



5)  Céline Dion & Clive Griffin  ~  "When I Fall In Love"



6)  Earth, Wind, & Fire  ~  "Fall In Love With Me"



7)  Estelle ft. John Legend  ~  "Fall In Love"



8)  UB40  ~  "Can't Help Falling In Love"



9)  Alabama  ~  "How Do You Fall In Love"



10)  Eddie Money  ~  "Fall In Love Again"



11)  Brad Paisley  ~  "Two People Fell In Love"



12)  Peter Cetera & Amy Grant  ~  "Next Time I Fall"  (As many times as I've heard this song, I never knew Amy Grant was the female singer! Did you know that?)



13)  Alicia Keys  ~  "Fallin'"



14)  Lila McCann  ~  "I Wanna Fall In Love"



15)  Gloria Estefan  ~  "Falling In Love (Uh-Oh)"



16)  The Spinners  ~  "Could It Be I'm Falling In Love"




17)  Tyler Ward ft. Alex G.  ~  "Falling"



18)  The Kelly Family  ~  "Fell In Love With An Alien"




19)  Carlene Carter  ~  "I Fell In Love"




20)  Whitton  ~  "I Fell In Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment