Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Songs With "Maybe" In The Title

I'm sure most of you who are reading this have heard the infectious pop song "Call Me Maybe" at some point – whether on purpose or by accident. I certainly have – both on purpose and by accident. This got me thinking: Are there any other good songs out there with "Maybe" in the title? As it turns out, there are. Here's a mini-collection of 10 songs that I'm sure you'll enjoy...well, maybe.  ~  JH



1)  Bjork  ~  "Possibly Maybe"




2)  Pam Tillis  ~  "Maybe It Was Memphis"





3)  Emma Bunton  ~  "Maybe"




4)  Neko Case  ~  "Maybe Sparrow"




5)  Carly Rae Jepsen  ~  "Call Me Maybe"  (Well, I had to include it here, didn't I?)




6)  Mindy McCready ft. Richie McDonald  ~  "Maybe He'll Notice Her Now"




7)  Ingrid Michaelson  ~  "Maybe"




8)  Emeli Sandé  ~  "Maybe"




9)  Marlee Scott  ~  "Beautiful Maybe"




10)  Julia Stone  ~  "Maybe"


No comments:

Post a Comment