Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Songs By People Named Jason And Mary (Not Us!)


Here's a collection of songs by people who share the same first names as me and my wife. Why? I don't know. Don't ask me hard questions. Just enjoy the songs!  ~  JH



1)  Jason Mraz  ~  "I'm Yours"




2)  Mary J. Blige  ~  "Be Without You"




3)  Jason Derulo  ~  "Whatcha Say"




4)  Mary Hopkin  ~  "Those Were The Days"




5)  Jason Aldean  ~  "Dirt Road Anthem"




6)  Mary Mary  ~  "Shackles (Praise You)"




7)  Jason Gray  ~  "Remind Me Who I Am"




8)  Mary MacGregor  ~  "Torn Between Two Lovers"




9)  Jason Sturgeon  ~  "Simple Life"




10)  Mary Lambert  ~  "Forget Me"




11)  Jason Michael Carroll  ~  "Hurry Home"




12)  Mary Chapin Carpenter  ~  "Passionate Kisses"




13)  Jason Reeves  ~  "Helium Hearts"




14)  Miss Mary  ~  "Open"




15)  Jason Cassidy  ~  "What If"




16)  Mary Margaret O'Hara  ~  "Body's In Trouble"




17)  Jason Crabb  ~  "Somebody Like Me"




18)  Mary Gauthier  ~  "Mercy Now"




19)  Jason Castro  ~  "Only A Mountain"




20)  Mary C And The Stellars  ~  "Love Automatic"


No comments:

Post a Comment