Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Birthday Music

I already know it's going to be a busy day, between working all day and the final Easter drama rehearsal taking up most of the night, so I'm going to make it easy on myself with today's blog post.

I received (as requested) Amazon.com gift cards for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, and I just got around to spending them today. Ten new albums for my listening enjoyment!

Below are links to individual songs from each album I purchased.  I grouped them together by style. The first two are Christian rock (pretty heavy!); the next two are Christian rap; the next two are Christian pop; and the last four are mainstream/"secular" pop. Obviously, I like a wide variety of musical styles.

Anyway, I'm enjoying listening to these. Click on the videos below and listen too if you'd like. Or don't – it doesn't really matter. Till tomorrow...


1)  Sent By Ravens – Mean What You Say



2)  Fireflight – Now






3)  116 – Man Up






4)  Flame – The 6th





5)  Britt Nicole – Gold






6)  Kari Jobe – Where I Find You






7)  Adele – 21






8)  Amy Winehouse – Lioness: Hidden Treasures






9)  Lucy Schwartz – Keep Me EP







10)  Lights – Siberia


No comments:

Post a Comment