Sunday, June 10, 2012

Interesting Quotes By Famous Bald People


"Sometimes you make the right decision;
 sometimes you make the decision right."
~ Dr. Phil McGraw



"I don't do impersonations. I can do a wounded elephant! 
I can do a really good cow! And because of the amount of time 
I spent in North Yorkshire, I do a variety of sheep. 
All of which I will be happy to roll out for you."
~ Patrick Stewart



"A man is but the product of his thoughts; 
what he thinks, he becomes."
~ Mahatma Gandhi




"I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning, 
and there I am just laughing my head off."
~ Bruce Willis



"You have to have sharp elbows if you want to change something."
~ James Carville



"I have been offered a lot for my work, but never everything."
~ Yul Brynner



 "I can accept failure -- everyone fails 
at something. But I can't accept not trying."
~ Michael Jordan



"We're all born bald, baby!"
~ Telly Savalas



"I've been chased. I've been pushed. I've been screamed at.
I've been verbally abused. I've been afraid for my safety.
But I did it all in the name of entertainment."
~ Howie Mandel



"Creative people are very insecure people, because they
don't know whether people like them or are in awe of them."
~ Persis Khambatta



 "But I haven't got a wicense to shoot a fwicaseeing wabbit..."
~ Elmer Fudd



"I would like to be called an inspiration to people, not a
role model -- because I make mistakes like everybody else. 
When I'm offstage, I'm just like everybody else."
~ Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment