Sunday, November 18, 2012

What's On Your Mind, Gorilla?

Did you ever look at a gorilla and wonder what it's thinking? Probably not. But I've wondered. Of course, I have. Because I'm that guy.

Anyway...based on my "highly developed skills" of observation and imagination, I have determined what's actually going on in the minds of these hairy guys and gals. Enjoy...


"Tell me the truth: Does this rock make me look fat?"



"Why are you smiling? Do you really find seizures amusing?"



"I pooped today. Do I get a sticker?"



 "Yes, in fact, I am 'picking and grinning'..."



"I'm very disappointed in you, General Petraeus."



"Laid back...with my mind on my money and my money on my mind."



"This is my foot. You didn't need it anyway."



"I see your point. But you are wrong. End of discussion."



"Hi there, little lady. Come here often? Can I buy you a banana?"



"This is why I'm hot."



"Hi-Yo, Silver! Away!"



"You know you want me, ladies."



"No one says that about my mother and gets away with it. No one!"



"Nanny, nanny, boo, boo!"



"I'll see you in your nightmares!"

No comments:

Post a Comment