Monday, May 13, 2013

Awkward Moments In Sports


Awkward Moments In Soccer:




My bad, dude. I was going for the ball.



Uncle! Uncle!



Show-off!



Ouch.



Down for the count.



Well, have a seat!



Dude, let go of my pants!



How did we end up like this?



Awkward Moments In Baseball:



Take that, overpaid baseball player!




Dude, don't touch me there!




That's not where you're supposed to catch it.



Hey, don't judge!



Every pitch is a split decision for him.



You're supposed to hit it before it hits you.



Awkward Moments In The Olympics:



Oh no, she didn't!



Constipation and diving do
not go hand in hand.



That's one for Mom's scrapbook, to be sure.



I don't think you're supposed to skate like that.



Um, aren't you forgetting something, dude?



That's gonna leave a mark.



Awkward Moments In Other Sports:



Dude, don't lick me there!



I hate Mondays.



"I'm not getting it. That ball is icky!"
"Well, I'm not getting it. It's on your side!"



Dude, where'd my head go?



See the ball. Be the ball. 
Or just let it hit you. Whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment