Thursday, May 2, 2013

Interesting Quotes By People Named Meredith



"The most dire disaster in love
 is the death of imagination."  
~  George Meredith, writer



"The more I go through life I realize that there's really
no separation between practice and art at all.
The two things more and more become one
rather than two different aspects of my life."
~  Meredith Monk, composer



"I believe you can remember the
future as much as the past."
~  Meredith Brooks, singer/songwriter



"I believe in growth, but right now
I'm feeling terrific growing pains."
~  Meredith Vieira, television host



"I have lived this life, and no matter what
others may decide about it, I must claim 
each decision as mine. I have caused harm, 
failed in the expectations and obligations
of love. I have loved well. What I do each 
day is carried within me until I die."
~  Meredith Hall, writer



"You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find
you are left with nothing but a lot of empty
yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd
like to make today worth remembering."
~  Meredith Willson, lyricist/composer



"Too often, the thing you want most is the
one thing you can't have. Desire leaves us 
heartbroken, it wears us out. Desire can wreck 
your life. And as tough as wanting something
can be, the people who suffer most are
those who don't know what they want."
~  Meredith Grey, fictional character
(GREY'S ANATOMY)



"Forgive. Such a small word. Only seven letters,
but they carry the weight of the world."
~  A. Meredith Walters, writer



"Spoken often enough, 
words become nonsense."
~  Meredith Duran, writer



"Reading stimulates the imagination and
a good imagination can change the
world in the most splendid of ways."
~  Meredith Wood, writer



"The worst that can be said of a man
is that he did not pay attention."
~  William Meredith, poet



"There is nothing certain in a man's
life, but that he must lose it."
~  Owen Meredith, poet

No comments:

Post a Comment