Thursday, May 30, 2013

Some Songs By The Guys From The "An Evening With Reach Records" Concert I'm Going To Tomorrow Night



I've got my ticket, and I'm heading to "An Evening With Reach Records" tomorrow night at the World Overcomers Church in Durham, NC. I'm super-excited!


In case you don't know, Reach Records is the premier record label for Christian hip-hop and rap music, of which I'm a huge fan. I went to see the original lineup of Reach Records artists – including Lecrae, Trip Lee, Tedashii, Sho Baraka, and PRo – in concert at the Dorton Arena in Raleigh about two-and-a-half years ago, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tomorrow night, I'll be seeing Lecrae again, as well as the two newest members of the "116 Clique" (as they're affectionately referred to), Andy Mineo and KB. I'm a big fan of all three of those guys.

In my eager anticipation of tomorrow night's concert, I'd like to share with you a few music videos of songs by these three guys and some of their associates. I hope you'll enjoy them, but please don't feel obligated. If you're curious about Christian rap, watch the videos. If you could care less, then don't watch them. Here we go...


KB  ft. Chris Lee Cobbins  ~  "Zone Out"




Trip Lee ft. KB & Andy Mineo  ~  "One Sixteen"
(KB's verse starts @ 1:05 in the video; Andy's verse starts @ 2:09)



116 Clique ft. Lecrae, KB, Trip Lee, Tedashii, PRo, Andy Mineo, & Sho Baraka  ~  "Man Up Anthem"
(Lecrae @ 0:20; KB @ 0:40; Andy @ 2:35)




Andy Mineo ft. KB   ~  "Young"
(KB's verse @ 1:15)




Andy Mineo  ~  "AYO!"




Andy Mineo  ~  "In My City"




Andy Mineo ft. Sho Baraka  ~  "Fool's Gold"




Andy Mineo  ~  "Everyday Thing"




Lecrae ft. Andy Mineo  ~  "Background"




Lecrae  ~  "Confessions"




Lecrae ft. Thi'sl  ~  "Fakin'"




Lecrae ft. Big K.R.I.T. & Ashthon Jones  ~  "Mayday"




Lecrae ft. Mali Music  ~  "Tell The World"




Lecrae  ~  "Church Clothes"




Lecrae ft. Tedashii & No Malice  ~  "Lord Have Mercy"

No comments:

Post a Comment