Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Funny Restaurant Signs

I did a post similar to this one sometime last year, but these are pictures I've found since then that I thought you'd enjoy. Of course, my appropriately snarky comments – obligatory though they may be – are included with each picture.  ~  JH



You can't accuse these folks of false advertising. But they double-
dog-dare you to come try their food and prove them wrong.



I don't know about you, but coffee 
sometimes makes me break farts.



Apparently, linoleum is a delicacy in some parts of the world.



Wow! That's going to be a long drive-thru line!



You gotta hand it to them. They know their clientele.



I don't know, I don't think I'll apply. I've heard that 
SpongeBob SquarePants really runs a tight ship.



Your dung will not be my supper. Thanks for the offer, but no...



As long as you don't mind spending 20 years or so in jail.



Eww...vegetables!



An interior shot of Potty's, perhaps?



This would probably appeal to some people.
Especially if it were all-you-can-eat "soup."



And you thought Potty's Restaurant was bad?



I don't really want a side of Russians. 
How about a side of Argentinians instead?



Because everything's better with bacon. Even ice.



They call it how they see it. Or how they bake it, rather.



This is not something I'd want to try. Ever. 
Let me say that again. EVER.



We made your food so fast, we don't even
remember what we put in it. OOPS!!



I wonder if the cow was farm-raised or wild-caught?
Because that makes a big difference to me.



Yes, I'd like the fried flounder with a
side of tugboat. Hold the pickles, please!



Oh well...at least the showers are cold.

1 comment:

  1. Quality signage is important if you are running a business. Because in the signage you can easily add text and image both by this you can give a short brief about your shop to the people that what you are providing to them. This would be a smart decision.

    ReplyDelete