Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Baker's Dozen Of "Good" Songs

As promised earlier, here's a collection of otherwise unrelated songs which all bear the word "Good" somewhere in their titles. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Better Than Ezra  ~  "Good"  (Back in the day, this was my jam!)




2)  Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen  ~  "Good Time"  (I'm a big Owl City fan, but this isn't my favorite song of his; it is extremely catchy though)




3)  OneRepublic  ~  "Good Life"  (The official music video looked and sounded better than this one, but it didn't edit out a certain offensive word like this version does – it's a better song without it anyway!)




4)  Chris Malinchak  ~  "So Good To Me"  (Any music video that prominently features a giraffe is alright by me!)




5)  Michael Bublé  ~  "Feeling Good"  (This guy's voice is almost too smooth; I keep waiting for him to strain to hit a note – nope!)




6)  Frank Ocean ~  "Swim Good"  (I've heard a lot about this guy, but never listened to any of his songs before now – not bad!)




7)  Kimbra  ~  "Good Intent"  (Quirky female pop singers will be the death of me – or at least the death of my bank account [not really, but sort of])




8)  Daughtry  ~  "Start Of Something Good"  (Another good song by a great band)




9)  Nelly Furtado  ~  "All Good Things (Come To An End)"  (How true that is...)




10)  Kenny Chesney  ~  "The Good Stuff"  (I've never heard this song before today – it almost made me cry [not really, but sort of])




11)  Carrie Underwood  ~  "Good Girl"  (Get it, girl!)




12)  Shania Twain  ~  "I'm Gonna Getcha Good!"  (A YouTube user made the following comment on this video: "Her styling [here] is an example that you can look fierce and classy, instead of looking like a freakshow, aka Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, and Nicki Minaj!" So true!)




13)  The Beach Boys  ~  "Good Vibrations"  (This post wouldn't be complete without this classic summer song)




BONUS TRACK:  (Because I can, that's why...)

Trip Lee ft. Lecrae  ~  "I'm Good"

No comments:

Post a Comment