Friday, June 7, 2013

Quotes About Underwear



"I got some new underwear the 
other day. Well, new to me."  
~  Emo Phillips, comedian



"No one has ever bought me underwear, 
and I'm a little bummed about that. 
Maybe it's not such a big deal anymore."  
~  Sandra Bullock, actress



"Half the world does not know the 
joys of wearing cotton underwear."  
~  Phil Gramm, politician



"There are moments to indulge and
enjoy, but I always know when it's time
to go home and wash my knickers."  
~  Kate Winslet, actress



"The truth is, I'd never seen a Cary Grant 
film. Since then I have watched his stuff 
and it's astounding, but I don't see any 
similarity between us. Except for the 
fact that I'm told he used to wear ladies' 
underwear, which is something I also do."  
~  Hugh Grant, actor



"I wanted to be the first woman to burn 
her bra, but it would have taken the 
fire department four days to put it out."  
~  Dolly Parton, singer/actress



"From the cradle to the coffin, 
underwear comes first."  
~  Bertolt Brecht, poet



"I don't get sent anything strange,
 like underwear. I get sent cookies."  
~  Jennifer Aniston, actress



"This morning, when I put on my underwear, I could 
hear the Fruit of the Loom guys laughing at me."  
~  Rodney Dangerfield, comedian



"If I'm wearing a flower dress, 
why do I have to wear underwear?"  
~  Naomi Campbell, model



"I don't believe in the afterlife, though 
I am bringing a change of underwear." 
~  Woody Allen, actor/director



"I never thought I'd be in a position where 
people would be talking about my sexuality
and saying how good I look in underwear."  
~  Fiona Apple, singer/songwriter



"Power is not something that can be assumed 
or discarded at will, like underwear." 
 ~  John Kenneth Galbraith, economist



"I'm an addict for underwear."  
~  Jennifer Ellison, actress



"I've had a grandmother stop me and ask me 
if I know a good place to buy underwear."  
~  Prince William, British royalty



"I love a man who can wear my underwear."  
~  Yasmine Bleeth, actress



"On a two-week road trip, I know I can get 
by better with no underwear than no laptop."  
~  Curt Schilling, athlete



"Sexual underwear is tacky."  
~  Izabella Scorupco, actress



"All that running around in my 
underwear put money in my pockets."  
~  Mark Wahlberg, actor



"I'm superstitious...but not like wear-the-
same-underwear-for-two-weeks superstitious."  
~  Kate Hudson, actress



"I just happen to have one of those skill sets 
that allows me to work in my underwear." 
~  Garry Trudeau, cartoonist



"Domesticity has to mean nesting. 
Otherwise, six months go by, and you 
don't know where your underwear is."  
~  Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, actress



"I see L.A. as a beautiful 
blonde with dirty underwear."  
~  David Boreanaz, actor



"My mother was always in those 
films where it's the end of the world and 
a meteor's about to hit London; there's only 
six people left, and one of them's in purple 
underwear. That was always my mother
running from this meteor in purple 
underwear  and spraining her ankle."  
~  Paula Yates, television host



"I once had dinner with Madonna and I 
wasn't nervous; but within about a minute 
I found myself talking about underwear."  
~  Randy Newman, singer/songwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment