Monday, June 10, 2013

Words I'm Glad I Didn't Write: Bizarre Ke$ha Quotes



"I could party in a cardboard box with people
who are funny and don't care. For me, it's
really about who I surround myself with, so
I just try to always be with hilarious people."



"Every weird thing about you is
beautiful and makes life interesting."



"I think if you are going to be a singer, you should sing.
If you are going to be a dancer, you should dance. 
If you're going to do a combination of the two, 
you should make it very clear when you are
singing and very  clear when you are dancing."



"When you're around me, you're going to get glitter on you."



"My band and I, we cover our bodies in hairspray and
glitter. We use the hairspray to make sure the glitter sticks."



"I want a pig. 
I want a pig on a leash.
A baby pig on a leash."



"I love creepy old dudes. I love that they have
so much self-confidence, despite having 
no evidence whatsoever to back it up."



"I'm not saying I  look cool, but every single
time I go onstage, it is a fail if I don't feel
like I'm going to pass out at least twice."



"I'm really fun. I'm ridiculously fun.
I hope I'm infectiously fun."



"What I'm doing is art – it's low-brow art – 
but there's a magic in that."



"I am so not a proper, good female. 
I can't dance in high heels and I'm just 
so not girly. But then I see these men 
with banging bodies, dancing in heels, 
singing, and having so much fun with 
so much makeup on. That makes me
honestly want to be a better woman."



"I don't really plan what comes out of my mouth,
and that's what makes most of my lyrics entertaining."



"I grew up in the Bible Belt and I made 
my  own clothes and dyed my hair purple.
Nobody ever knew what to do with me."



"I love it when people send me body parts."



"I want to reconnect to my animal life."



"I'm just very amused by five-year-old humor."



"I'm pretty sure that I was JFK in my past life."



"I've always been into bearded dudes."



"A friend of mine has a big farm in the 
desert, and she picks up feathers and 
roadkill for me, then makes it into 
clothes. I think it's cool to wear roadkill. 
If I died and somebody wanted to 
wear my teeth around their neck 
to the VMAs, I'd feel honored."

No comments:

Post a Comment