Monday, July 8, 2013

What People Said About Crazy: A Collection Of Interesting Quotes


  
"Some people never go crazy. What
truly horrible lives they must live."
~  Charles Bukowski, writer



"A question that sometimes drives me hazy:
am I, or are the others crazy?"
~  Albert Einstein, scientist



"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid
for it, or else you're going to be locked up."
~  Hunter S. Thompson, journalist



"Insane people are always sure that they
are fine. It is only the sane people who
are willing to admit that they are crazy."
~  Nora Ephron, writer



"Dreams are often most profound
when they seem the most crazy."
~  Sigmund Freud, psychologist



"I may be crazy, but it keeps
me from going insane."
~  Waylon Jennings, musician



"Some people hear their own inner
voices with great clearness. And they live
by what they  hear. Such people become
crazy... or they become legend."
~  Jim Harrison, writer



"There is no salvation in becoming
adapted to a world which is crazy."
~  Henry Miller, writer



"Of course I'm crazy, but that
doesn't mean I'm wrong."
~  Robert Anton Wilson, writer



"Crazy people don't sit around
wondering if they're nuts."
~  Jake Gyllenhaal, actor



"No one can drive us crazy
unless we give them the keys."
~  Douglas Horton, clergyman



"I've done very good stuff and very crazy
stuff, and I don't regret the crazy stuff."
~  Jean-Claude Van Damme, actor



"We are obliged to regard many of our
original minds as crazy, at least until
we have become as clever as they are."
~  Georg C. Lichtenberg, scientist



"I was a crazy young man who let himself
be blinded by his passions and obeyed
only the impulses of the moment."
~  Gustav Mahler, composer



"On second thought, I think I am
more crazy than my goat."
~  Remedios Varo, artist



"You can live your whole life in your
brain and not experience what's
around you. You go crazy that way."
~  Fiona Apple, singer/songwriter



"What sane person could live in
this world and not be crazy?"
~  Ursula K. Le Guin, writer



"I've never had any problem with
crazy people. I like crazy people.
I probably am a crazy person myself."
~  Errol Morris, filmmaker



"Life is beautiful, but people are crazy."
~  Charles Osgood, journalist



"If I'd have known being insane was so
much fun, I'd have gone crazy long ago."
~  Phylicia Rashad, actress

3 comments:

  1. this is everything I have ever felt about my own fleeting sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only people who call me Crazy are those who are simple minded they fear quick wit, intelligence,I am a force when mistreated so they call me Crazy. I laugh.

    ReplyDelete