Friday, May 4, 2012

Weird Quotes By Guys Named Tom

  "I've had just about everything punched. 
I've had things grabbed that just shouldn't be grabbed."
~ Tom Brady, NFL Quarterback



"If fishing is a religion,
fly fishing is high church."
~ Tom Brokaw, Television Journalist



"You don't know the history of psychiatry. I DO!"
~ Tom Cruise, Movie Star



 "Nothing's worse than a woman know-it-all."
~ Tom DeLay, Former Politician



"I like to drink to suit my location."
~ Tom Jones, Welsh Crooner



"The big print giveth, and the small print taketh away."
~ Tom Waits, Singer/Songwriter



"I'm Tom and I'm here to help you. 
Send me a message if you're confused by anything."
~ Tom Anderson, MySpace Co-Founder



"A nice pop star would do you nice
on one of those deserted islands."
~ Tom Felton, Film Actor



"It's better to be quotable than to be honest."
~ Tom Stoppard, Playwright

1 comment: