2) In every life, a little nonsense must be present. Don't take yourself too seriously.
3) It feels good to be on top of the world, but pride goes before a fall. (Sometimes literally.)
4) You have to have a nose for news. Otherwise, your lack of knack may make you just a nuisance.
5) You can never be too careful. Be prepared at all times for anything, including atomic warfare.
6) You're safer from random acts of destruction in the suburbs than in the city. Evacuate while you still can!
7) Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That's why it's called "the present."
8) Crime does not pay. Be sure that justice will prevail and you will be punished.
9) Sometimes you just don't care, and that's okay.
10) You just never know who might become the best friend you've ever had.