Tuesday, February 19, 2013

One Last Baker's Dozen Of Songs By Innovative, Imaginative, And Incredibly Interesting Icelandic Bands

This is the third (and will be the final) installment in a mini-series of posts exploring the modern music of Iceland. If you missed the previous installments, you can view them here and here. I won't rehash my previous intro or try to reword it, I'll just say...enjoy!


1)  Leaves  ~  "Whatever"




2)  Mezzoforte  ~  "Weather Ahead"




3)  Ourlives  ~  "Den Of Lions"




4)  Hera Björk  ~  "Je Ne Sais Quoi"




5)  Mum  ~  "Green Grass Of Tunnel"




6)  Ólafur Arnalds  ~  "Ljósið"




7)  Ólöf Arnalds  ~   "Crazy Car"




8)   Retro Stefson  ~  "Kimba"




9Seabear  ~  "I Sing I Swim"




10)  Vigri  ~  "Sleep"




11)  Steed Lord  ~  "Hear Me Now"




12)  Emiliana Torrini  ~  "Sunny Road"




13)  Birgitta  ~  "Open Your Heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment