Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Interesting Quotes By Famous People With Big Noses

Being the not-always-proud possessor of a big nose myself, I feel like I can "pick on" some famous people with prominent noses without a high degree of hypocrisy. In truth, I don't find that a larger-than-average nose on a woman makes her any less attractive. Nor do I think that a generously-sized proboscis on a man makes him appear any less distinguished – in fact, he might even look more distinguished because of having a big nose. That being said, here's some things that famous big-nosed people have said...



1)  "I am simple, complex, generous, selfish, unattractive, beautiful, lazy, and driven."  ~  Barbra Streisand, singer/actress




2)  "It would be terribly boring to be earnest."  ~  Adrien Brody, actor




3)  “Don't spend all of your time trying to be like someone else because you can never be them and they can never be you."  ~  Raven Symone, actress




4)  "Misfits aren't misfits among other misfits."  ~  Barry Manilow, singer




5)  "The cold heart will burst if mistrusted first, and a calm heart will break when given a shake."  ~  Feist, singer




6)  "I hate music, especially when it's played."  ~  Jimmy Durante, comedian




7)  "You don't have to look like everybody else. Love who you are."  ~  Lea Michele, singer/actress




8)  "My father was a milkman. So I delivered milk."  ~  Karl Malden, actor




9)  "I live halfway between reality and theater at all times. And I was born this way."  ~  Lady Gaga, singer




10)  "It's a burden trying to keep a secret. It's hard. It probably takes more out of you trying to hold it and keep it than it does for you to really let it out."  ~  Magic Johnson, basketball player




11)  "I don't judge others. I say if you feel good with what you're doing, let your freak flag fly."  ~  Sarah Jessica Parker, actress




12)  "It's funny how it usually works out that I end up dying. It sort of works out, because by the time I die, I'm usually tired of working on that particular movie, so I look forward to it."  ~  Owen Wilson, actor




13)  "I made a pact with myself a long time ago: Never watch anything stupider than you. It's helped me a lot."  ~  Bette Midler, singer/actress




14)  "I like Beethoven, especially the poems."  ~  Ringo Starr, musician/singer




15)  "Don't be so familiar and so much into the details. Keep people dreaming. Close the window, and make them wonder."  ~  Celine Dion, singer




16)  "You know what's nice about Montreal? Not only is it a beautiful city, but you have Cuban cigars."  ~  Jamie Farr, actor




17)  "There's a button that goes 'On' and I'm 'On.' And when I go 'On,' there is almost no me; there is just a character who is doing all this."  ~  Gisele Bundchen, supermodel




18)  "The two basic items necessary to sustain life are sunshine and coconut milk."  ~  Dustin Hoffman, actor




19)  "It seems that the greatest difficulty is to find the end. Don't try to find it, it's there already."  ~  Sofia Coppola, film director




20)  "If cinema is a woman, then certainly there are many shores."  ~  Gerard Depardieu, actor




21)  "I feel like I’m picking up the slack for a whole generation of nonbelievers."  ~  Karen O, singer

No comments:

Post a Comment