Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Things I Find Fascinating: Strangely Translated T-Shirt Messages

This post doesn't require much of an introduction. Most if not all of these t-shirt designs were found and photographed in their countries of origin (mostly Japan and China). Apparently, overseas t-shirt companies don't employ translators who are very fluent in English. Which is fortunate for us – 'cuz these are hilarious!


Dancing the polka is certainly on my list of a great first date.


Better yet, let's value three tooths...er, teeth. Phooey on that one bad tooth!


I would wear this one – although I'm sure no one would enjoy seeing it.


I'm sorry, what???


It spreads out in the mouth? Ugh! I don't think so.


I'm guessing that the pungent and her boyfriend are one and the same.


Okay, I'll just drop it on you then. Thank you for your kind offer.


Flattering with flatulence and pooting with pizzazz...


This isn't even a bad translation – that baby is clearly inside a hamburger!


You only stare down the ones you love, apparently.


Aren't we all "captivity man" sometimes? I mean, really...


You might want to consult an English dictionary before purchasing your next shirt.


First let's coffee, next let's marriage, then let's baby in a baby carriage...


The moral of this story: Short, ugly men are undesirable. (I speak from experience.)


As weirdly worded as it is, you can't disagree with the sentiments here.


Maybe he is, but does she really want to wear a shirt to advertise it?


Good advice, of course, but there's no good reason to wear this shirt.


The marvelous moppy – sweet, article-sized, enthusiastic, and oh-so-gluttonous!


Don't miss your chance to glimpse the back hair of a deity!


I feel happiness when I eat my friend, the hamburger, too! But those are French fries....


Yes, let's!


I'm sure he did. He wore that clown like a boss!


I cannot disagree with this statement either. I would wear this shirt!


Wait, is that a gluttonous moppy dressed as a bulldog
riding a bulldog? I think my brain just exploded!


I don't even want to know...


South Dakota...a spouting whale...oh no, I definitely cannot connect it!


In case you can't see it clearly, this one reads: "I wonder why
coffee tastes so good when you're naked with your family."
Answer: I don't know, and I don't ever want to find out!


Yes, it is, little kitty. Yes, it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment