Saturday, March 16, 2013

Interesting Quotes By Famous Guys Named Larry

"A goal without a plan is just a wish."
~  Larry Elder, journalist



"I've been in therapy. I know enough about myself now 
to know that I really don't need to know anymore."
~  Larry David, comedian



"I'm happy to be here. I'm happy to
be anywhere. I'm not kidding."
 ~  Larry Hagman, actor



"What's better? Dogs or broomsticks? 
I mean, will the world really ever know?"
~  Larry Bird, basketball player



"Treat your life like something to be sculpted."
~  Larry Niven, novelist



"I remind myself every morning: Nothing 
I say this day will teach me anything. So if
I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening."
~  Larry King, television host



"The two most misused words in the entire English 
vocabulary are love and friendship. A true friend
would die for you, so when you start trying to count 
them on one hand, you don't need any fingers."
~  Larry Flynt, publisher



"It's hard being black. You ever been black? 
I was black once – when I was poor."
~  Larry Holmes, boxer



"Self-parody is the first portent of age."
~  Larry McMurtry, novelist



"If two people were exactly alike, 
one of them would be unnecessary."
~  Larry Dixon, racecar driver



 "Hi, I'm Larry. This is my brother Darryl.
And this is my other brother Darryl."
~  Larry, Darryl and Darryl's brother

No comments:

Post a Comment